As an expect in energy use for buildings, igen can offer training to individual business owners that wish to increase the bottom line, community groups that wish to take responsibility for energy use(also now part of Tidy Towns initiative).
Energy Efficiency in Buildings
- ISO50001 course completed
- Examination of energy bills
- Recognising significant energy users (SEU)
- Understanding energy bills, rates & tariffs
- SEAI Energy mapping
- Benchmarking with industry standards
- Case studies
- Staff & stakeholder user
Igen personnel has also completed ‘train the trainer’ EU certified heat pump course as well as Fetac approved course. Compared with many years experience working with European manufacturers and completion of hundreds of installations our training personnel are highly experienced.
Heat pump 7 module training including;
- heat pump sizing for retrofit
- Introduction to heat pumps – air, ground, water
- Efficiency of heat pump systems
- Designing heat distribution system – under floor, rads, fan coil
- Heat pumps for cooling
- design of installation – hydraulics, refrigeration & electrics
- servicing heat pumps
Igen team has completed SEAI approved energy courses which allows us to support individual home owners, businesses or community groups to become apply for eligible grant funding for suitable energy improving initiatives.
- Analysis of energy usage of buildings
- Recognition of SEU’s(significant energy user)
- Register of opportunities(ROI) for saving
- Training staff use of cost of energy
- Trouble shooting mechanical/electrical systems
- Procurement and project management
- Recommendation & implementation of suggested improvements
- Energy mapping using SEAI tools
- Facilities management
- Analyses and manage energy bills
- Negotiate best suitable tariffs based on usage
- Recognise opportunities for investment
- Procure energy efficient technology
WHAT A SYSTEM PARTNER OFFERS
In order to have a successful heat pump installation so that the end customer can benefit from a comfortable home with low running cost while taking responsibility for the safety of the environment, we wish to empower companies in your region to be able to offer this.
By working closely with our network of system partners we can ensure that they have the necessary training and support to do this.
BECOME A SYSTEM PARTNER
The Heat Pump Specialists
At igen we are committed to giving value for money without comprising on quality.